Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November :)

Hello to ALL :)

I have been a terrible terrible blogger and have neglected my precious friend, however, I'm back! It has been a hectic few weeks in my incredibly small world. I had a wonderful friend, Christina, let us all into her car park for Derby Day at the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival. It was put together beautifully, unfortunately, the weather did NOT cooperate. I was also lucky enough to help with the PR for the Park Hyatt Melbourne Cup 150 Years Brekky!! Here are a few photo's from both of the day! ENJOY xxx
stephanie, emily, myself & tully (pre drinkies at mine)

the fab team! MILKK PR

girls in their poncho's! go away rain!

me, liam hemsworth (miley's boyfriend) & tully @ eve nightclub

k & b

the best :) camille, me and ems xx


xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment