Monday, January 17, 2011

HONG KONG 852

Oh my gosh, how terrible I have been....! I have had a crazy two months, and in that - forgot about my darling little blog! Not to fear, I am back in ACTION...! 


I hope you all have a fabulous New Year. I, celebrated it, all alone on New Years Eve - flying in the sky en route to my lovely HONG KONG!!!


I am having a ball here and I just can't bring myself to leave, I have extended my trip already. All my lovely friends bring a big smile to my face. 



Zara, you have failed me however. I am not LOVING their current trends. I, actually, am becoming very bored of it - it seems like it's the same stuff, with a different print. In fact, there were a pair of shoes I was contemplating in June/July when I was last here and they are STILL in store.... bad move Zara!!

However, I have found my vice in my two loves.... H&M & Lane Crawford! Lane Crawford will never fail me :) 

Here are a few photos from my trip.... 

my best 852 gal pal: Liat & I

Fellow blogger and minx - Katy & I

Keith & I

Dim Sum @ Dragon-I

Bit of personal training at the Football Club x




No comments:

Post a Comment