Monday, August 22, 2011

...soooo HOT right now!



Yes - you heard it! It's all about those bright block colours and WOW I am totally head over heels (pardon the pun) in love with this seasons colour injection! 

Also, my favourite little stylista tip is pleats.... EEK! I am going a little pleat crazy and even upped my credit card so I could purchase this gorg dress from Willow - adorned with white pleats of course.

My designer to watch? Magdalena Velevska! If you haven't already seen her beautiful creations jump online and totally have a google. Her website is going under a little overhaul, but I'll let you know as soon as it's up and running. I DIE! 

Last but not least... Camilla Franks - she can do no wrong... especially with her latest collection. Oh and before I leave you with a gazillion pretty bright images... Manning Cartell, Falucca lime green dress and the best customer service EVER! Gosh I love Aussie designers....

Big love from me! Spring has sprung! xxx

 Pick 1: Willow



Pick 2: Magdalena Velevska



 Pick 3: Manning Cartell



Pick 4: Camilla


& just some more of my LOVES this spring xx

















No comments:

Post a Comment